The carbon fiber foregrip replaces the existing polymer foregrip on your ESS chassis, giving it a sleek, unique look.
The carbon fiber foregrip consists of
- a skeletonized, glass-filled nylon foregrip overlaid with a layer of 3k carbon fiber twill and finished with a matte clearcoat
- hardware for attaching the foregrip to the ESS chassis.
The carbon fiber cheek riser assembly replaces the existing cheek riser on your ESS or SRS V5 buttstock, adding side-to-side adjustment and a sleek, unique look.
The carbon fiber cheek riser assembly consists of
- a glass-filled nylon cheekpiece overlaid with a layer of 3k carbon fiber twill and finished with a matte clearcoat
- an aluminum attachment plate for interfacing between the riser pins and the cheekpiece
- hardware for attaching the cheekpiece to the aluminum plate.
The ESS carbon fiber forend is offered in the 15″ length with M-Lok attachment slots on all 8 sides, and black-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum end caps to protect the ends of the fibers. A steel plate installed inside the forend provides a secure interface to the ESS chassis.
It fits directly into any of the ESS chassis bases to provide an additional forend option.
Each forend also comes 2 steel QD flush cup mounts and a sling swivel stud at the tip.