- 5x zoom ratio with large field of view
- Sophisticated tactical reticles in the first focal plane with finely dimmable illumination
- 28 mrad double turn elevation with zero stop and visible indicator for the second revolution
- Parallax adjustment from 50 m to infinity within 180° of rotation
- Available reticles: MR5
- MADE IN GERMANY
MR5 ZP5 5-25×56
Reticle / Subtensions
- For flexibel tactical operations without compromise
- Optimal usability throughout the entire magnification range and operational distances
- Medium thickness of marks within the crosshair to ensure easy target acquisition in difficult situations, at the same time providing a precise center with tapered bars for maximum target visibility
- Extended crosshair illumination to maintain full usability of the reticle in low light situations
- AQRAS and Mrad scales for fast and precise distance determination
- Important subtensions are carefully matched to the respective magnification ranges (3–15x or 5–25x)
AQRAS Advanced Quick Ranging Scale
The AQRAS Scale is a universal tool used for determining distances. It works differently than those scales limited to fixed and known target sizes. Simply apply the scale to a known dimension on the target, read the value and multiply it by the target size.
Target size [cm] x scale value = distance [m]
This simple calculation can be made without having to use any tools and without having to lose sight of the target. The division required with traditional MIL formulas is integrated into the scale. The distance for 1 meter height or width can be read directly from the scale. The AQRAS scale uniquely combines the speed of conventional scales with a flexible use on any target size.
The Mrad Scale is symmetrically situated across from the AQRAS scale and has easy to read fine 0.1 mrad marks for highest precision. It is used to accurately determine distances to targets of known size with the help of this MIL formula:
Target size [mm] ÷ scale value [mrad] = distance [m]
While the AQRAS scale values between the marks have to be estimated, the Mrad scale ensures the highest possible reading accuracy and makes it the ideal supplement for especially precise distance measurements. For an effective usability, the scales are located close to the center of the visual field without distracting from the main functions of the reticle.
*at 1x to 1.5x magnifications, a daylight illuminated reticle will be activated
Design, features, supply and price are subject to change.