- CCR reticle system: Unique combination of a daylight bright red dot in the second focal plane and a reticle in the first focal plane with automatic changeover depending on the selected magnification
- 8x zoom ratio: True 1x magnification for highest speed at close quarters and 8x maximum magnification for precision at long range
- 10 mrad single turn elevation turrets with zero stop, lockable in the zeroed position
- Lockable illumination dial prevents accidental adjustment
- Available reticles: MR10+
- MADE IN GERMANY
MR10+ ZP8 1-8×24
Reticle / Subtensions
- CCR reticle system – daylight red dot illumnimation and twilight illuminated reticle
- Reticle at the 1st focal plane with 1 mrad marks
- Floating dot in the center for low target coverage and precise aiming
- 1 mrad space in the center to enable precise 0.5 mrad point-of-aim correction
- Clearly visible 2 mrad horizontal line at 5 mrad for quick orientation
- Tapered outer bars to enable quick target acquisition even with deactivated reticle illumination, covering less of the target at larger magnifications
- Marks for quick point-of-aim acquisition at changing distances and influences of wind
- Marks for maintaining point-of-aim on moving targets
- Quick distance estimation up to 800 m
CCR Complete Combat Reticle
The Complete Combat Reticle technology found in the ZP8 is made up of a unique combination of two illuminated reticles – one for use in twilight and one for use during daylight. Switching from one to the other occurs automatically during a change in magnification. Between the 1x and 2.5x magnification, the illuminated dot is activated. Beyond that, the twilight reticle illumination is activated, where the entire inner area of the reticle is illuminated to enable full usage of all main reticle functions by night.
Fastest estimation of distances in every situation
The MR10+ reticle in the ZP8 is equipped with specialised markings to determine the upper body sizes of the targets. Not only can the torso height of 1 m (39.4”) and shoulder width of 50 cm (19.7”) be determined as a reference measurement, but also the height to the shoulders of 70 cm (27.6”) and the height from the shoulder to the top of the head of 30 cm (11.8”). The distances between 300 m (328 yds.) and 800 m (875 yds.) can be directly determined without calculation steps.
*at 1x to 1.5x magnifications, a daylight illuminated reticle will be activated
Design, features, supply and price are subject to change.