- Integrated ARCA rail for the whole length
- Mag well Barricade stopper integrated – 10 and 5 shot AICS mag and similar magazines will fit
- Flared magwell
- UIT rail along the bottom of the handguard
- 2 x M-LOK slots on each side on the front for weights/accessories
- 100mm extension of the front compared to original
- no modification to the weapon what so ever – “Plug and play”
- Colors that will be available is Sako green, tan and black
- Adapters that fits the hand guard so that you can Use the original Sako bipod and switch it for an adapter that gives you the possibility to use versa-pod style bipods
- Made out of high strength 7075-T651 aluminum
- approx. 800 grams weight
This Tikka (pictures) is set up as a 223 with AI magazine.
We will expand the line of handguards for the KRG as fast as humanly possible.