- Material: Polymer
- Lightweight and low profile design
- Full matt black finish surface
- Easily mounted and dismounted from the AN/PVS-14
- Features dual PVS-14 mount direct
- Field of view adjustable from 40° to 70°.
- Weight (gram): 50
Cost effective polymer PVS-14 bridge. Users can selectively adjust the goggle’s field of view from 40 to approximately 70 degrees by laterally rotating (or “panning”) each individual monocular outward, creating a panoramic image. With an locking adjustable mechanism and resulting wide-view image, you can enjoy vastly improved situational awareness and the feeling like you’re not even looking through image intensifying tubes.
|Paino||300 g (gramma)|
|Mitat||50 × 20 × 40 cm (senttimetri)|