The Sniper Hider Filters Range is designed to work in conjunction with the Sniper Hider (or mount directly to the end of your scope) and offer enhanced protection against light and retro reflection.
Multiple filters can be used simultaneously and these are designed to reduce the operator’s signature management whilst increasing target visibility in all light conditions.
- The Sniper Hider Filters simply screw onto the front of the riflescope objective lens without removing the rifle scope.
- Multiple filters can be screw fitted as desired.
- UK Made in Matt Anodised or Cerakoted aircraft grade aluminium.
- Weather and Shock proof, designed for the modern battlefield.
- Lifetime guarantee.
Sniper Hider Lens Filters
- Gray Filter for Light reducing
- Yellow Filter for Glare reducing
- Slide adjustable Polarising Filter
Versions Available 50mm & 56mm sizes:
- Schmidt & Bender PM Series
- Steiner M5Xi
- Kahles K624i
- Minox ZP5
- Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27
- Nightforce NXS
- Nightforce ATACR
- Leupold Tactical Spotting Scope (60mm OBJ)