The Atlasworxs Bottom Metals are a light weight construction using a structural strength Alloy (AL6061 T6) and are finished with a durable anodize coating in matte black.
Inletting might be required with this product which is recommended to be done by a competent / qualified person.
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy – For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize – For Durability
- Light Weight Construction – 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Tikka T3/T3x models have long lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Target Shooting)
- Tikka T3 CTR and Remington 700 SA & LA model comes with the ”Hidden Lever” installed which reduces accidental activation.
- Long action Bottom Metals require AICS Pattern Long Action Magazines (3.715″)
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity