These weights mount on to the exterior of any chassis or stock that is M-LOK compatible. They mount using standard hardware and M-LOK T-nuts, meaning that you can install and remove them as necessary on your system. A pair of weights and hardware will add 0.78 lb to your chassis/stock.
- Integral QD flush cups to attach slings and other accessories
- 2 mounting holes spaced 80 mm (3”) apart, requiring the use of 2 full M-Lok slots to ensure proper mounting
This product has been designed to fit any chassis or stock that is M-Lok compatible. These weights will fit on the MDT ACC, ESS, TAC21 (M-Lok forend) and LSS-XL Gen2 chassis.
- Four #10-24 x ½” Button Head Cap Screws
- Four standard M-Lok T-Nuts
- Weight: 0.78 lbs / weight pair (including screws).
- Material: Case-hardened Steel
Do not over torque mounting screws past 30 in/lbs. Use blue Loctite as necessary during installation.