Continuing the success story of their precision rifle stocks and chassis, the new Cobra thumbhole stock is designed for long range precision shooters and hunters. Whether competing on a bench or hunting out in the field, the WOOX Cobra delivers on its promise of dependable accuracy.
Once again, WOOX has combined “Old World” Italian craftsmanship with innovative American design. The unique ergonomics of the Cobra stock help reduce felt recoil, which helps the shooter be more comfortable when they need to squeeze the trigger. With the sturdy design, the adjustment system and ergonomics, your rifle will fit you. With Cobra we are bringing you to the forefront of modern stock making technology so you can build your own super accurate new rifle.
- Tikka T3/T3x and Remington BDL models use original bottom metal
- Remington DBM AICS bottom metal is available as option
- M-LOK interface in bottom of handguard
- Picatinny rail bottom of rear stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- OAL 32″ or 81.28 cm
- LOP min 13 ½ “ or 34.29 cm
- LOP max 14 ½ “ or 36.83 cm
- Weight 3.5 lbs or 1.58 kg
- Max barrel diameter 1.17” or 2.971 cm
Cobra Precision Stock is Made in Italy, developed, assembled and finished in Hickory, North Carolina.