WOOX Exactus precision shooting stock is a durable, reliable and versatile aftermarket replacement stock for some of the major manufacturer’s OEM rifle stocks. Exactus is delicately crafted from beech, along with aluminum alloy and a hard-anodizing process to improve its strength and corrosion resistance. The Exactus’ sturdy construction pairs a braided aluminum skeleton to high-quality front and rear stocks.
The Exactus stock combines all the most requested features of modern precision shooters into one professional tactical rifle stock. Exactus is equipped with a WOOX aerospace aluminum chassis, a forged monobloc body, Vibration reducing hardwood grips, and an ergonomic precision shooting inspired design. This stock requires no bedding and it is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
- Tikka T3/T3x and Remington BDL models use original bottom metal
- Remington DBM AICS model include M5 bottom metal
- M-LOK interface in bottom of handguard
- Picatinny rail bottom of rear stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- Length 30.7” or 78 cm
- OAL 31″ or 78.7 cm
- LOP min 13“ 3/32 or 332 mm
- LOP max 14“ 3/32 or 357 mm
- Weight 1.89 kg or 4.1 lbs
- Max barrel diameter 1.25″ or 3.175 cm
Exactus Precision Stock is Made in Italy, developed, assembled and finished in Hickory, North Carolina.
EXACTUS: PRODUCT OVERVIEW