The PAUTAC PAC is a Finnish made modular and ergonomic drop-in chassis system for SAKO TRG 22/42 rifles. The PAUTAC PAC system is designed for military and law enforcement use to upgrade TRG rifle with state of art features. The chassis system has been developed from input from the nation’s top shooters and military and law enforcement professional.
The PAUTAC PAC is precision CNC machined from solid billet of 7075 alloy with MIL-A-8625F anodized finish in black. The chassis is easy to install by user and it uses original TRG trigger assembly and magazines.
Chassis incorporates free float MLOK fore-end and full length monolithic STANAG 4694 NATO Accessory Rail with 20 MOA of inclination for optical and electro-optical devices. Fore-end’s MLOK mounting system provides surface for MLOK compatible accessories and rails.
Chassis system is compatible with most AR grips and it includes thumb rests on both sides of the chassis. The butt stock is user adjustable for length of pull, cheek rest height and recoil pad height.
The flush cup QD sling mounts in butt stock and multiple MLOK mounting point in fore-end allowing the operator to select optimum sling location. Also, MLOK rail mounting point in butt stock enables to attach monopod.
PAUTAC PRECISION ALLOY CHASSIS is available in EU for 1790,00 EUR.
Export price outside EU is 1443,55 EUR (VAT 0 %).
Please contact email@example.com for purchase this product.
- Easy to install with drop-in design for TRG 22/42
- Chassis design to compatible with TRG’s factory trigger assembly and magazines
- Full length monolithic 20 MOA STANAG 4694 NATO Accessory Rail for optical and electro-optical devices
- Free float MLOK fore-end and multiple mounting point for M-Lok rails and accessories
- Compatible with most AR pistol grips
- MIL-A-8625F anodized finish in black
- CNC Machined from solid billet of 7075 alloy
- Thumb rests on both sides of the chassis
- Multiple QD sling flush mount socket in buttstock
- Quick adjustable height cheekpiece
- Quick adjustable buttstock length and height
- Pull of Length 330 mm to 368 mm / 13.0” to 14.5”
- Chassis lengh 974 mm / 38.35”
- Full length: 1270mm x 195mm x 50mm with TRG-42 27” barrel, muzzle brake, Ergo Tactical Deluxe pistol grip.
- TRG 22 5.7kg (12.5lb) 26” barrel, no magazine, no scope, no muzzle brake
- TRG 42 6.1kg (13.4lb) 27” barrel, no magazine, no scope, no muzzle brake